**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT RE COVID-19**
We like many other services need to play our part in tackling the Coronavirus and so sadly we will be stopping all face to face meetings, classes, therapy sessions and workshops for the foreseeable time as well as birth pool hire.
However we recognise that the support we offer is needed now more than ever as anxiety levels run high and isolation potentially makes us all more vulnerable. So we want to to let you know that our support services will still be HERE!
We are moving everything to the virtual world and so we will be offering:
- One to One support from our perinatal support officers and volunteer befrienders via Video Call, text message, email and telephone.
- Antenatal Classes via our online app which also hosts our antenatal support forum.
- Virtual Cuppa Club via Zoom
- Virtual Birth Trauma Therapy via Zoom
- We are also aiming to provide some social activities virtually to break down the isolation and keep us all connected at this time - more details to follow!
So if you would like our support please don't hesitate to get in touch! Together we can get through this ❤️